Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Waste of a Week

It has been one very large waste of a week these past few days. Stress has played a big part in my day-to-day but then again so has procrastination, a mild hangover, and cramps. I am stuck in my own little world even though there are two other people living between these not-so-plentiful walls. Yesterday I almost cried of such loneliness, but even when I had one of my best friends lying in bed next to me the other day I felt really alone. Whatever, I suppose it's just another day in the life of a teenager.
I'm not really sure what to expect of this little blog thing but I guess I am hoping for at the least a little relief of this mild depression. I guess you could call it that. But there's not much coming to me now so until tomorrow, maybe?

No comments: